WHAT IS UPCYCLING? Upcycling is the process of repurposing an item to create something new and functional. Our Upcycled Mini Naan contains flour made from top-quality spent barley, rye and wheat grains that are rescued from the beer brewing process. We love doing our part to reduce food waste by baking with this naturally high-protein and high-fiber flour!
- UPCYCLED MULTIGRAIN MINI NAAN: These soft and pillowy personal size flatbreads make a delicious difference for a more sustainable planet - every bite counts!
- QUICK & EASY MEALS: These flatbreads are baked with nearly 20% upcycled flour and are perfect for pizza crusts, buns, rip and dips, toast, and any meal or snack throughout the day.
- REAL BREAD, 11 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Water, ReGrained SuperGrain+ (Barley, Wheat, Rye), Cane Sugar, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Wheat Gluten, Sea Salt, Cultured Wheat, Baking Soda, Yeast, Organic Enzymes.
- FAST FACTS: 160 calories and 6g protein per serving (1 ~4”x6” sheet). No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Vegan. Non-GMO. Soy Free. No gums. Contains: Wheat.
- STORAGE TIP: in the fridge at home (good for 3 weeks refrigerated), or in the freezer (good for 6 months frozen). Takes up minimal space. Thaws in minutes.
- Family owned since 1992.