During April, 100% of profits from sales of our Traditional Lavash will be donated to Assyrian elementary schools through the Assyrian Aid Society of America and the #LavashToLearn campaign. Learn more here.
- Kid-approved, clean label bread from our family to yours.
- Store in the fridge upon arrival (good for 3 weeks refrigerated), or in the freezer (good for 6 months frozen). Occupies minimal space. Thaws in minutes.
- Soft, thin and pliable. Perfect for wraps, pinwheels, flatbread pizza, panini, dips, chips and any meal or snack throughout the day.
- Simple, non-GMO ingredients: water, wheat flour, oat fiber, wheat gluten, sugar, sea salt, cultured wheat flour, yeast, organic enzymes. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Atoria’s Family Bakery Values: we use quality ingredients and traditional baking methods. We don’t have time to take shortcuts and we never will.